Re: Proposal for additional deliverables in rechartering DAP

On Mar 10, 2011, at 15:01 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
> On Mar/10/2011 8:32 AM, ext Robin Berjon wrote:
>> That is certainly true, and a concern. What I'd like to know is if that's due to the people who would be interested in doing so not knowing about this group, not wanting to be in this group, or not existing at all in the first place.
>
> These are good questions and it would be useful for you to work very hard to get answers before the charter is presented for formal review by W3C Members.

That's why I'm asking the question. We have a privacy list, I was wondering if that would be a good place to ask.

> I'm not a big fan of "if we build it they will come" when it comes to charters. The charter should be written such that its deliverables will address well known interoperability issues.

Well if you build it they might come, but a specification doesn't build anything, it's just a blueprint. "If you blueprint it they will come" never sounded that sensible to me.

PS: Have you done something to your mail recently? I used to be able to read you just fine, but now you're always in 8px high font!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/