Re: Proposal for additional deliverables in rechartering DAP

On Mar/10/2011 8:32 AM, ext Robin Berjon wrote:
> On Mar 9, 2011, at 15:47 , Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
>> Le mercredi 09 mars 2011 à 15:37 +0100, Robin Berjon a écrit :
>>> Or was your concern more that this should go into a group that has
>>> that issue as its primary focus?
>> That was another concern indeed; more concretely, I think we have
>> struggled a bit to find people ready to invest their time in editing
>> "privacy-only" documents (as the lack of take up on the bp work
>> illustrate).
> That is certainly true, and a concern. What I'd like to know is if that's due to the people who would be interested in doing so not knowing about this group, not wanting to be in this group, or not existing at all in the first place.

These are good questions and it would be useful for you to work very
hard to get answers before the charter is presented for formal review by
W3C Members.

I'm not a big fan of "if we build it they will come" when it comes to
charters. The charter should be written such that its deliverables will
address well known interoperability issues.

-AB