Feature Permissions Playground

From: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 13:28:08 +0200
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org Group WG" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi,

I wanted to experiment to see how well Feature Permissions could scale up to support requesting multiple permissions up-front, so I created a simple Feature Permissions implementation to find out:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/docs/feat-perms/feat-perms.html

I had to do some changes to Permissions interface to accommodate what I needed from the implementation to support the multiple permissions use case. I documented the changes at:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/docs/feat-perms/feat-perms.html#changes

I'll be traveling next week and thus I'm unable to attend the next week's call, so it'd be good if we could look at this during the f2f (that'd be on Friday 18 March, according to the draft agenda).

I guess this also relates to ISSUE-109.