ECMA TC-39 coordination action

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 03:10:51 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I took an action to consider how we might coordinate with ECMA TC-39.

I received some feedback that we should consider in this coordination - that we probably should document the additional requirements requiring changes in the ECMA work, and need to consider how changes can be made to ECMAScript documents that does not harm interoperability of the current specifications, of have a wide ranging impact across the specifications.

Thus I suspect we need a clearly articulated proposal before attempting to coordinate on this topic.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

For tracker, this should complete ACTION-322