Re: Contacts API concerns (RE: Draft minutes, 2011-01-15)

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 1:16 PM, DANIEL JESUS COLOMA BAIGES
<dcoloma@tid.es>wrote:

>  Hi Rich,
>
>     I agree with your suggestion but I cannot commit for doing it. I'll
> check next week if somebody else in my team could do it.

I'd prefer for those currently active in the group and expressing views on
this mailing list to edit it. The discussions we've had on write backs run
long and deep. I wouldn't want someone coming in to the group and
immediately editing such a specification without first showing that they
have understood the past discussions on the subject and have innovative
ideas on how to progress the work.

This request is not directly on you but if people have strong opinions then
they must be willing to contribute to the editorial process also. That has
to be how it works.

- Rich