DAP Sysinfo status?

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 16:13:52 -0400
To: ext Max Froumentin <maxfro@opera.com>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Max,

There has been email traffic on the list lately related to the DAP
SysInfo draft [1].

I believe you addressed all the comments from Mohammed [2], timeless
[3] and Dzung Tran [4]. Is this correct or do  any issues from those
comments remain unresolved?

In addition, some concerns were addressed regarding privacy statements
by Jonas [5]. I believe earlier the WG agreed in general to replace
the privacy text (section 3) with a standard placeholder until we have
developed a uniform privacy approach for all the specifications [6].
Do you see any problem with doing this or should we keep any of the
privacy text in Sysinfo? Do you want to make this edit or shall I?

The reason I ask is that we were planning to consider a Call for
Consensus (CfC) next week to bring Last Call, but I want to be sure
all concerns to date have been addressed.

There was also a more general privacy question regarding SysInfo, that
deserves an answer, but I don't think needs a change to the
specification [7].

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia