W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > June 2010

RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-06-23

From: Nilsson, Claes1 <Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:31:14 +0200
To: "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Message-ID: <6DFA1B20D858A14488A66D6EEDF26AA3232AB16085@seldmbx03.corpusers.net>
Regrets for today's call. I will also be away on vacation the two coming weeks but I plan to attend at the London F2F-meeting.

Regards
  Claes

-----Original Message-----
From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Sent: den 22 juni 2010 23:36
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-06-23

Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting  #33  2010-06-23

Regrets: Dzung_Tran

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
* Note any additions or changes to agenda
* Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

Please complete DAP registration form (even if you do not plan to attend)
<http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/london2010/>

TPAC registration and information available (F2F after London F2F, 4-5 November )

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2010Jun/0001.html>

3) Minutes approval

* 16 June 2010

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/att-0177/minutes-2010-06-16.html>

4) Policy Framework updates

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0204.html (Laura)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0216.html (Frederick)

5)  Policy Framework comments 

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0235.html (Suresh)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0238.html (Paddy)

6) Policy Profile Updates

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0216.html (Frederick)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0237.html (Frederick)

7) Discussion of Policy Profile direction and rationale

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0228.html (Dom - profile issue)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0232.html (Dom - schema)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0236.html (Frederick - approach and rationale question)

8) Concrete definition of features and capabilities - next steps

new issue - granularity (properties or methods), means of definition (ad hoc, WebIDL etc)

Use Contacts as example to show approach and details...

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0205.html (Laura)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0208.html (Richard)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0210.html (Frederick)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0212.html (Richard)

9) FWPD of Policy Framework and Profile

next steps?

10) Policy and Privacy Requirements

Publication status

11) APIs - SysInfo

Status

12) Capture - embedded viewfinder

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0227.html (Ilkka)

13)  Contacts API Updates

14) Status and updates for other API work

15) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-146: Frederick Hirsch to Send a CfC on privacy-reqs when Dom is done with edits

ACTION-167: Dominique Hazael-Massieux to Make a concrete proposal for policy framework based on his comments http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0030.html

ACTION-180: Robin Berjon to Ping the editors about explaining the design of Capture on the list

ACTION-183: Dzung Tran to Drop connections[] and activeConnection, move to activeConnections[] and define clearly what "active" means

ACTION-185: Frederick Hirsch to Investigate IP status for XACML

ACTION-194: Frederick Hirsch to Do pubrules on policy and privacy requirements

ACTION-195: Frederick Hirsch to Notify chairs of WebApps of DAP decision re file specs

16) AOB

17) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--


regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
Received on Wednesday, 23 June 2010 13:31:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:10 GMT