Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-06-23

Hi Frederick,

I'd like to add a few items to the API section of the agenda today:

11x.) Discussion on the implied authorization model of System Info API
(one-time or per-request) and how it may affect the API design (e.g. ability
to obtain more than one property per API request?).

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0202.html
 (Dom)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0213.html(Richard)

13x.) Serialization of APIs (general discussion) and review the feedback
on the Contacts API Serialization proposal.

General Serialization discussion @
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0195.html

Contacts API Serialization discussion @
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0194.html

13y.) Removal of serviceId property

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0248.html

13z.) Approval for publication of intermediate draft

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0175.html

Thanks,

Richard