W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > June 2010

Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-06-23

From: Rich Tibbett <rich.tibbett@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:03:54 +0100
Message-ID: <AANLkTik3UIr0LttG8wfHVISTfB-r-xTjQtpvG1sPGrGw@mail.gmail.com>
To: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi Frederick,

I'd like to add a few items to the API section of the agenda today:

11x.) Discussion on the implied authorization model of System Info API
(one-time or per-request) and how it may affect the API design (e.g. ability
to obtain more than one property per API request?).

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0202.html
 (Dom)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0213.html(Richard)

13x.) Serialization of APIs (general discussion) and review the feedback
on the Contacts API Serialization proposal.

General Serialization discussion @
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0195.html

Contacts API Serialization discussion @
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0194.html

13y.) Removal of serviceId property

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0248.html

13z.) Approval for publication of intermediate draft

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0175.html


Thanks,

Richard

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:36 PM, <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:

> Agenda — Device APIs and Policy Working Group — Distributed Meeting  #33
>  2010-06-23
>
> Regrets: Dzung_Tran
>
> Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
>
> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
> • Note any additions or changes to agenda
> • Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>
>
> 2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
>
> Please complete DAP registration form (even if you do not plan to attend)
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/london2010/>
>
> TPAC registration and information available (F2F after London F2F, 4-5
> November )
>
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2010Jun/0001.html>
>
> 3) Minutes approval
>
> • 16 June 2010
>
> <
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/att-0177/minutes-2010-06-16.html
> >
>
> 4) Policy Framework updates
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0204.html(Laura)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0216.html(Frederick)
>
> 5)  Policy Framework comments
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0235.html(Suresh)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0238.html(Paddy)
>
> 6) Policy Profile Updates
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0216.html(Frederick)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0237.html(Frederick)
>
> 7) Discussion of Policy Profile direction and rationale
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0228.html(Dom - profile issue)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0232.html(Dom - schema)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0236.html(Frederick - approach and rationale question)
>
> 8) Concrete definition of features and capabilities - next steps
>
> new issue - granularity (properties or methods), means of definition (ad
> hoc, WebIDL etc)
>
> Use Contacts as example to show approach and details...
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0205.html(Laura)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0208.html(Richard)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0210.html(Frederick)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0212.html(Richard)
>
> 9) FWPD of Policy Framework and Profile
>
> next steps?
>
> 10) Policy and Privacy Requirements
>
> Publication status
>
> 11) APIs - SysInfo
>
> Status
>
> 12) Capture - embedded viewfinder
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0227.html(Ilkka)
>
> 13)  Contacts API Updates
>
> 14) Status and updates for other API work
>
> 15) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
>
> ACTION-146: Frederick Hirsch to Send a CfC on privacy-reqs when Dom is done
> with edits
>
> ACTION-167: Dominique Hazael-Massieux to Make a concrete proposal for
> policy framework based on his comments
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0030.html
>
> ACTION-180: Robin Berjon to Ping the editors about explaining the design of
> Capture on the list
>
> ACTION-183: Dzung Tran to Drop connections[] and activeConnection, move to
> activeConnections[] and define clearly what "active" means
>
> ACTION-185: Frederick Hirsch to Investigate IP status for XACML
>
> ACTION-194: Frederick Hirsch to Do pubrules on policy and privacy
> requirements
>
> ACTION-195: Frederick Hirsch to Notify chairs of WebApps of DAP decision re
> file specs
>
> 16) AOB
>
> 17) Adjourn
>
> Meeting Details:
>
> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
> IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
>
> Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
>
> Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.
>
> --
>
>
> regards, Frederick
>
> Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
> Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
>
Received on Wednesday, 23 June 2010 11:10:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:10 GMT