Re: Capture API question

From: Arun Ranganathan <arun@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:57:35 -0700
To: "Tran, Dzung D" <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
CC: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, "Ingmar.Kliche" <Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de>, "Ilkka.Oksanen@nokia.com" <Ilkka.Oksanen@nokia.com>, Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>, Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Brad Lassey <blassey@mozilla.com>, Doug Turner <dougt@mozilla.com>, "khuey@mozilla.com" <khuey@mozilla.com>
Hi Dzung,

On 6/18/10 9:17 AM, Tran, Dzung D wrote:
> Yes, I think Arun's suggestion is fine and does aligned with some of the discussions going on in HTML5 WG.

If such a thing exists, can you point me to a thread on either
public-html or whatwg that discusses input type for camera invocation?
I think the existing editor's draft covering the accept attribute [1]
doesn't include Andrei's/Google's proposes enhancement for capture
scenarios, and we should discuss these within HTML.  This should
supplement DAP WG's interface specification.  If we don't have a such a
thread, one of us should start one within HTML WG :-)

-- A*
[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#attr-input-accept