Re: Capture API question

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:48:32 +0200
To: Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com>
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org
Le vendredi 11 juin 2010 à 10:41 +0100, Andrei Popescu a écrit :
> > That said, we're very much interested in getting feedback — in
> > particular from implementors — on whether these additional features are
> > needed/useful in a v1, or if focusing on the form-based approach is more
> > cost-effective.
>
> On Android we are only implementing the form-based approach for now.
> This seems to work pretty well for the majority of the use cases we've
> encountered.

Thanks, that's very useful to know; do you see a need for standardizing
anything addional about it, though? In other words:
* are you implementing or considering to implement the ViewFinder
interface, or are you only plugging access to the camera from the file
picker?
*are you implementing an additional set of methods on top of the File
API for media objects?

Dom