Re: Draft minutes 2010-06-09

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:36:05 +0200
Cc: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
On Jun 10, 2010, at 06:36 , <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:
> Do we also want to publish CfC for Privacy Rulesets? This might make sense to get feedback, especially during privacy workshop...
>
> Was this discussed on the call yesterday?

Yes, though it's possible that some bits of the discussion were lost because unfortunately Laura's phone connection had some instabilities while she was scribing. The general idea is that an extended and more fully described version of the Rulesets has been submitted to the Privacy Workshop by our friends from CDT. As a result we were expecting to use the workshop to discuss thoroughly it before publishing.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko  hired gun, higher standards