CfC: Publishing System Information API FPWD

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:48:57 +0100
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi all,

this is a Call for Consensus to publish a FPWD of the System Information API (http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/system-info/).

Please review the current draft which Max updated earlier today, and make the comments you believe you need to make before next week's call, at which point we'll make the decision to publish or not.

Note that there is no requirement on FPWDs to be perfect  if they were perfect we'd go straight to LC. They need to be good for broader review, and reasonably feature-complete.

Where CfCs are concerned, silence is considered to be assent, but positive support is preferred (even if simply with a +1).

Thanks!

--
Robin Berjon
 robineko  hired gun, higher standards