[sysinfo] draft updated

From: Max Froumentin <maxfro@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:28:44 +0100
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
As per yesterday's decision to carry out with the changes proposed in
ACTION-80, I have implemented the simplification of the API, as well as
made a few more fixes in the specification. Couple of notes/questions:

- I have removed access to individual ambient light sensors. It might
have been interesting to keep them: a light sensor near the display is
more interesting than other sensors when it comes to deciding whether to
dim the screen. However, that functionality would have required a scheme
for describing the location of the sensor, or the direction of the light
it measure, or whatnot. That seems too complicated to me.

- The same reasoning applies to proximity, as I see no good way of
naming different proximity sensors in an interoperable and extensible way.

Max.