W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > August 2010

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-25

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 20:49:46 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <405F1B92-35ED-4BE2-BD5C-921A1C266AD5@nokia.com>
Agenda  Device APIs and Policy Working Group  Distributed Meeting  #38  2010-08-25

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
 Note any additions or changes to agenda
 Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

2a) next F2F WG questionnaire and TPAC registration and information

WG questionnaire (for all), http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/tpac2010dap/

TPAC registration (for in-person attendees) http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2010reg/

2b) March F2F questionnaire (Seoul, Korea)

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/seoul-f2f-dates/

3) Minutes approval

Approve 18 August minutes

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0064/minutes-2010-08-18.html

4)  Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements

Editorial update completed

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0065.html (Frederick)

Additional comment http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0072.html (Claes, Frederick)

http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/policy-reqs/

ACTION-242 Review and update policy requirements	Paddy Byers

proposed RESOLUTION: Publish updated WD of Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements on 26 August 2010.

5) Device API Features and Capabilities

Updated, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0071.html (Frederick)

ACTION-218 Provide proposal for feature architecture text regarding web and widgets cases for feature document	Paddy Byers

Next steps - Remove section 2 and publish FPWD

6) Privacy  

Status update

ACTION-210 Summarize and add issues to ruleset doc	Alissa Cooper

7) Contacts

OMA CAB discussion

7a) liaison statement, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2010Aug/0011.html (members list)

8)  Messaging API

email compatibility thread

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0066.html (Thomas)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0070.html (Robin)

9)  Capture

ACTION-251 	Review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture	John Morris

10) SysInfo status

Outstanding editorial  and review items - planned completion mid august (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0017/minutes-2010-08-04.html#item05 )

ACTION-213, ACTION-243, ACTION-214 

Any other SysInfo discussion?

11) Other API status

12) Action and Issue review

12a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-254: Frederick Hirsch to Update policy requirement with proposal

ACTION-256: Frederick Hirsch to Update features to use strings for BONDI, add text regarding features/capabilities

12b) Open Action review

Please review and note if these can be closed or note anticipated date of completion

ACTION-216 Reformulate gallery API to look like contacts API

12c) Open Issue Review
	   
13) AOB

14) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
Received on Tuesday, 24 August 2010 18:50:39 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:12 GMT