W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > August 2010

RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-25

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:20:52 +0900
Message-ID: <B4EAD1122C31304099A5CDEA5447210F02138A90@email2>
To: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Cc: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Dear all.
It will be a little bit late for today's call because of business trip.

Best regards,
Wonsuk.


> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-
> request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
> Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 3:50 AM
> To: public-device-apis@w3.org
> Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
> Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-25
> 
> 
> Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting  #38
> 2010-08-25
> 
> Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
> 
> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
> * Note any additions or changes to agenda
> * Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>
> 
> 2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
> 
> 2a) next F2F WG questionnaire and TPAC registration and information
> 
> WG questionnaire (for all),
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/tpac2010dap/
> 
> TPAC registration (for in-person attendees)
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2010reg/
> 
> 2b) March F2F questionnaire (Seoul, Korea)
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/seoul-f2f-dates/
> 
> 3) Minutes approval
> 
> Approve 18 August minutes
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-
> 0064/minutes-2010-08-18.html
> 
> 4)  Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements
> 
> Editorial update completed
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0065.html
> (Frederick)
> 
> Additional comment http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> apis/2010Aug/0072.html (Claes, Frederick)
> 
> http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/policy-reqs/
> 
> ACTION-242 Review and update policy requirements	Paddy Byers
> 
> proposed RESOLUTION: Publish updated WD of Device API Access Control Use
> Cases and Requirements on 26 August 2010.
> 
> 5) Device API Features and Capabilities
> 
> Updated, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> apis/2010Aug/0071.html (Frederick)
> 
> ACTION-218 Provide proposal for feature architecture text regarding web
> and widgets cases for feature document	Paddy Byers
> 
> Next steps - Remove section 2 and publish FPWD
> 
> 6) Privacy
> 
> Status update
> 
> ACTION-210 Summarize and add issues to ruleset doc	Alissa Cooper
> 
> 7) Contacts
> 
> OMA CAB discussion
> 
> 7a) liaison statement, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-
> apis/2010Aug/0011.html (members list)
> 
> 8)  Messaging API
> 
> email compatibility thread
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0066.html
> (Thomas)
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0070.html
> (Robin)
> 
> 9)  Capture
> 
> ACTION-251 	Review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture	John
> Morris
> 
> 10) SysInfo status
> 
> Outstanding editorial  and review items - planned completion mid august
> (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-
> 0017/minutes-2010-08-04.html#item05 )
> 
> ACTION-213, ACTION-243, ACTION-214
> 
> Any other SysInfo discussion?
> 
> 11) Other API status
> 
> 12) Action and Issue review
> 
> 12a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
> 
> ACTION-254: Frederick Hirsch to Update policy requirement with proposal
> 
> ACTION-256: Frederick Hirsch to Update features to use strings for BONDI,
> add text regarding features/capabilities
> 
> 12b) Open Action review
> 
> Please review and note if these can be closed or note anticipated date of
> completion
> 
> ACTION-216 Reformulate gallery API to look like contacts API
> 
> 12c) Open Issue Review
> 
> 13) AOB
> 
> 14) Adjourn
> 
> Meeting Details:
> 
> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
> IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
> 
> Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
> 
> Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.
> 
> --
> 
> regards, Frederick
> 
> Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
> Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
Received on Wednesday, 25 August 2010 13:21:53 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:12 GMT