W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > April 2010

RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-04-28

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:16:32 +0900
Message-ID: <B4EAD1122C31304099A5CDEA5447210F01E16D19@email2>
To: "Frederick Hirsch" <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, "W3C Device APIs and Policy WG" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: "Robin Berjon" <robin@berjon.com>
Regret for today's call because of business trip.

Best regards,
Wonsuk.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Frederick Hirsch
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 3:09 AM
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG
Cc: Frederick Hirsch; Robin Berjon
Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-04-28


Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting   
#25  2010-03-28

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
  * Note any additions or changes to agenda
  * Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

2a) Privacy workshop, Mon/Tue 12-13 July 2010, London

<http://www.w3.org/2010/api-privacy-ws/>

2b) F2F scheduling

Wed-Thur 14-15 July, London. Possibly 16 July depending on whether we  
have 2 or 3 day meeting.

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0091.html 
 >

3) Minutes approval

  * 21 April 2010

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/att-0080/minutes-2010-04-21.html 
 >

4) Policy Discussion

4a) Status and Next Steps for Policy requirements and framework

Requirements
<http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/policy-reqs/>

Framework
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/policy/

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0084.html 
 > (Claes)

4b) Privacy requirements

<http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/privacy-reqs/>

ACTION-153 Refine privacy requirements (with John)

ACTION-158 Send proposed changes to list re privacy requirements

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0088.html 
 > (Alissa)

4c) Privacy Rulesets

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0081.html 
 > (Robin)

4d) Privacy section for API documents

ACTION-116 Phrase the temporary privacy section

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0086.html 
 >

ACTION-130 Propose changes to calendar specification to address   
privacy minimization

4d) Other

5) API Discussion

5a) review of ACTION-142
   < http://www.w3.org/mid/4BCF032E.9050900@opera.com>

5b) Parameter style: where do we go from here?
    <http://www.w3.org/mid/n2n708552fb1004071110x6d98c6e6t85e83eef0eef52de@mail.gmail.com 
 >

5c) Common quota approach from WebApps
    <http://www.w3.org/mid/y2te753f47f1004221514m743591a5m5976671183a2554c@mail.gmail.com 
 >

5d) Feedback on Gallery (ACTION-143, Anssi)

5e) Do we have a Tasks API editor (ACTION-177, David)

5f) Steps forward in UI API, how much is covered by other specs  
(related to ACTION-148, Bryan)

5g) Finding a good testing framework, starting up test effort?

5h) Messaging

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
0090.html (Suresh)

6) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

None

7) AOB

8) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--
Received on Wednesday, 28 April 2010 12:17:17 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 23 October 2017 14:53:43 UTC