Changing dates of DAP F2F to 14-16 July, London (Wed - Fri)

John

Apologies for the delay, was waiting for confirmation of the privacy
workshop.

Yes, the privacy workshop is now scheduled Mon-Tue 12-13 July in London:

http://www.w3.org/2010/api-privacy-ws/

This means we now plan to start the DAP F2F on Wednesday, 14 July (in
London) (we agreed before that we would shift if privacy workshop were
scheduled for Mon/Tue).

We definitely have DAP F2F Wednesday-Thursday, 14-15 July.

Tomorrow the WG should discuss whether we have 2 or 3 day F2F. If
three then we would also meet Friday 16 July.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group