W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > April 2010

RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-04-14

From: David Rogers <david.rogers@omtp.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:56:29 +0100
Message-ID: <4C83800CE03F754ABA6BA928A6D94A0602122112@exch-be14.exchange.local>
To: "Frederick Hirsch" <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, "W3C Device APIs and Policy WG" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Please accept my regrets for the next two calls.

Thanks,


David.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Frederick Hirsch
Sent: 13 April 2010 22:22
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG
Cc: Frederick Hirsch
Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-04-14

Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting    
#23  2010-03-14

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
  * Note any additions or changes to agenda
  * Select scribe: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

13-15 July 2010 F2F, London

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
0019.html (Dom)

ReSpec update, exceptions

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
0029.html (Robin)

3) Minutes approval

  * 7 April 2010

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/att-0015/
minutes-2010-04-07.html

4) Policy Discussion

4a) Privacy  rulesets (ACTION-105)

Please review draft

http://www.cdt.org/temp/privacy-rulesets.html

(also need to copy this over to W3C cvs directory...)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
0031.html (Alissa)

4b) Privacy Requirements

Editorial update

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
0016.html (Frederick)

next steps?

4c) Policy Requirements and Policy Framework

Editorial update on Policy Framework

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
0020.html (Laura)

comment

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
0030.html (Dom)

5) API Discussion

5a) Messaging  CfC

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
0027.html (Robin)

comments

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
0018.html (Suresh)

5b) Filesystem API

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
0022.html (Eric Uhrhane)

6) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
ACTION-105: Alissa Cooper to Make a proposal for a license-based  
privacy approach

ACTION-115: Thomas Roessler to Add warning to sysinfo re   
fingerprinting privacy risk

ACTION-151: Dominique Hazael-Massieux to Check who can host London F2F

ACTION-157: Frederick Hirsch to Add background section into   
requirements with some edits

7) AOB

8) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--
Received on Tuesday, 13 April 2010 21:57:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:07 GMT