W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > April 2010

RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-04-14

From: Marcin Hanclik <Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 23:37:49 +0200
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Message-ID: <FAA1D89C5BAF1142A74AF116630A9F2C28976763EB@OBEEX01.obe.access-company.com>
My regrets due to travel.

Marcin Hanclik
ACCESS Systems Germany GmbH
Tel: +49-208-8290-6452  |  Fax: +49-208-8290-6465
Mobile: +49-163-8290-646
E-Mail: marcin.hanclik@access-company.com

-----Original Message-----
From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Frederick Hirsch
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 11:22 PM
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG
Cc: Frederick Hirsch
Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-04-14

Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting
#23  2010-03-14

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
  * Note any additions or changes to agenda
  * Select scribe: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

13-15 July 2010 F2F, London

0019.html (Dom)

ReSpec update, exceptions

0029.html (Robin)

3) Minutes approval

  * 7 April 2010


4) Policy Discussion

4a) Privacy  rulesets (ACTION-105)

Please review draft


(also need to copy this over to W3C cvs directory...)

0031.html (Alissa)

4b) Privacy Requirements

Editorial update

0016.html (Frederick)

next steps?

4c) Policy Requirements and Policy Framework

Editorial update on Policy Framework

0020.html (Laura)


0030.html (Dom)

5) API Discussion

5a) Messaging  CfC

0027.html (Robin)


0018.html (Suresh)

5b) Filesystem API

0022.html (Eric Uhrhane)

6) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
ACTION-105: Alissa Cooper to Make a proposal for a license-based
privacy approach

ACTION-115: Thomas Roessler to Add warning to sysinfo re
fingerprinting privacy risk

ACTION-151: Dominique Hazael-Massieux to Check who can host London F2F

ACTION-157: Frederick Hirsch to Add background section into
requirements with some edits

7) AOB

8) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.



Access Systems Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 5  |  D-46047 Oberhausen
HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Kiyoyasu Oishi, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke Kanda


This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify us promptly by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.
Received on Tuesday, 13 April 2010 21:38:27 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:45:58 UTC