W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > April 2010

Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-04-14

From: DANIEL JESUS COLOMA BAIGES <dcoloma@tid.es>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:49:26 +0200
To: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Cc: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Message-id: <DE617F8E-B73B-4542-95BE-CB10ED598A2E@tid.es>
My regrets for today's call

On Apr 13, 2010, at 11:22 PM, Frederick Hirsch wrote:

> Agenda — Device APIs and Policy Working Group — Distributed Meeting    
> #23  2010-03-14
> 
> Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
> 
> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
>  • Note any additions or changes to agenda
>  • Select scribe: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html
> 
> 2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
> 
> 13-15 July 2010 F2F, London
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
> 0019.html (Dom)
> 
> ReSpec update, exceptions
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
> 0029.html (Robin)
> 
> 3) Minutes approval
> 
>  • 7 April 2010
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/att-0015/minutes-2010-04-07.html
> 
> 4) Policy Discussion
> 
> 4a) Privacy  rulesets (ACTION-105)
> 
> Please review draft
> 
> http://www.cdt.org/temp/privacy-rulesets.html
> 
> (also need to copy this over to W3C cvs directory...)
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
> 0031.html (Alissa)
> 
> 4b) Privacy Requirements
> 
> Editorial update
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
> 0016.html (Frederick)
> 
> next steps?
> 
> 4c) Policy Requirements and Policy Framework
> 
> Editorial update on Policy Framework
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
> 0020.html (Laura)
> 
> comment
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
> 0030.html (Dom)
> 
> 5) API Discussion
> 
> 5a) Messaging  CfC
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
> 0027.html (Robin)
> 
> comments
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
> 0018.html (Suresh)
> 
> 5b) Filesystem API
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/ 
> 0022.html (Eric Uhrhane)
> 
> 6) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
> ACTION-105: Alissa Cooper to Make a proposal for a license-based  
> privacy approach
> 
> ACTION-115: Thomas Roessler to Add warning to sysinfo re   
> fingerprinting privacy risk
> 
> ACTION-151: Dominique Hazael-Massieux to Check who can host London F2F
> 
> ACTION-157: Frederick Hirsch to Add background section into   
> requirements with some edits
> 
> 7) AOB
> 
> 8) Adjourn
> 
> Meeting Details:
> 
> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
> IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
> 
> Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
> 
> Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.
> 
> --
> 

--
Daniel Coloma
Telefónica
+34 686974951
Received on Wednesday, 14 April 2010 12:50:05 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:07 GMT