Re: Comparing capture* API vs <input type="file" accept="...">

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 09:44:18 -0500
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, ext Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Arve Bersvendsen <arveb@opera.com>, public-device-apis <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: Oksanen Ilkka (Nokia-D/Espoo) <Ilkka.Oksanen@nokia.com>
how about programmatic selection of parameters, e.g. ISO, Raw/JPEG,
white balance, metadata etc, before actually presenting shutter button
option?

I do not want to make this complicated, but am still trying to
understand the use case. What about a webcam (nanny cam, whatever)
type device, would that qualify as use case  needing programmatic non-
user interaction control?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia