Re: RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 23 June 2016

Apologies for missing today's call, I am on a project meeting in Oxford
today and will not make it.

Please use the following votes for the issues on today's agenda

- Issue 41: I support Holger's proposal for the syntax path constraints
(removing sh:inverseProperty and having ah:property with either
sh:predicate as IRI or sh:path as a List as it was discussed last week)
- issue 168: I support accommodating Karen's use case, if the rdf:type
solution is not enough we can add syntactic shortcuts
- issue 68 - pre-binding: Peter's finding are quite interesting. If Peter
has a simple solution to fix pre-binding (i.e. with Values(), etc)  I'd
happy to +1 it, if this get complicated I would rather make SHACL core
defined correctly (e.g. fix sh:class etc that Peter suggested) and put some
warnings for the SPARQL extension mechanism
- issue 139, I have my votes on the proposal page but this is also
simplified a lot from the solution of issue 41
- issue 133, solution of issue 41 simplifies the syntax a lot

for other issues use my votes on the proposal page

Thanks,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association