Re: RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 23 June 2016

I am currently blocked by a resolution to ISSUE-41

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Proposals#ISSUE-41:_Property_Paths

about dropping sh:inverseProperty and using sh:predicate or sh:path. I
would appreciate a short discussion on that so that I can proceed with
updating the spec. Asking around in the last meeting, this seemed to be
uncontroversial but we need a formal resolution. To clarify what I am
talking about, the syntax of path constraints would be

ex:MyShape
     a sh:Shape ;
     sh:property [
         sh:path [ sh:inversePath ex:parent ] ;