Re: when is a node a class, when is a node a shape, when is a node an instance of a class

That is not sufficient because there are several sources of information input
into SHACL.  For example, is a node an instance of a class for scoping if the
rdf:type triple is in the shapes graph, or do only triples in the data graph
count for this?