Re: when is a node a class, when is a node a shape, when is a node an instance of a class

On 15/01/2016 12:14 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> That is not sufficient because there are several sources of information input
> into SHACL.  For example, is a node an instance of a class for scoping if the
> rdf:type triple is in the shapes graph, or do only triples in the data graph
> count for this?

Ok, these questions need to be answered on a case-to-case basis. For
your specific issue above (if I understand it correctly), I have added a
clarifying sentence to state that the triples must be in the data graph.

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/de401e2c411b616bb821fd7d313cebad0835d4c5

Which other places would require such clarifications?

Thanks,