Re: shapes-ISSUE-25 (core/lite): What's in Core/Lite? [SHACL Spec]

I'm not convinced that we need to define "core" as a specific set of
properties and functions separate from "not-core." It seems to me that
core came up primarily as a documentation suggestion: that documentation
would introduce SHACL with some properties that we assume are common to
many applications, and examples of those. More complex concepts
(extension) would follow after that. So rather than a set "core" I think
what we need is a document that introduces SHACL with a logical
progression, meeting the needs of the three audiences that Arthur has
outlined.

kc