Re: STRAWPOLL on Approach for SHACL

I was going to vote but reading the options, they are both options
reasonable, what worries me is if there is some hidden implication about
the relationship between SHACL and SPARQL.

If option a) doesn't imply that the high-level language constructs will be
merged with the SPARQL definitions, I would not have a problem if they are
in the same document but in separate sections.

However, if voting option (a) implies that the high-level language will be
tied to SPARQL as it currently is, the my vote will be against.

Best regards, Jose Labra

--
-- Jose Labra