Re: What we voted on at the f2f

Artaud,

SPIN ideas and design certainly contributed to the spec along with the various input from the working group members.

However, there is no SPIN in the spec. It is defined using SPARQL, not SPIN. And SPIN itself, as a matter of fact, is defined in SPARQL.

So, I believe you are misinterpreting whatever Holger may have said in an email. He,  I would think, used the slash to simply indicate that SHACL templates use a design similar to the one used by SPIN templates.

The spec in this regard speaks for itself and should be the only source for evaluating it. It doesn't give any basis to saying that it is defined in SPIN and not in SPARQL. If you find something like this in the spec, please point it out.

Irene