Re: Anyone in support of CONSTRUCT constraints?

As a non WG member, I can only say I would very much miss the CONSTRUCT
constraints. Mostly because they allowed us to really write nice error
messages. But I would not mind seeing what happens in this regard with
just SELECT.

Regards,
Jerven

On 25/03/15 00:54, Holger Knublauch wrote:
> In further attempts to simplify the spec, Dimitris had suggested that we
> remove support for constraints backed by SPARQL CONSTRUCT. Since we have
> already taken out ASK, this would only leave SELECT queries.
>
> I agree that we should assume simplicity for now, and we could bring
> back CONSTRUCT at some later stage when we really have to.
>
> Does anyone have concerns about this process?
>
> Thanks,

Jerven Bolleman                        Jerven.Bolleman@isb-sib.ch
SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics  Tel: +41 (0)22 379 58 85
CMU, rue Michel Servet 1               Fax: +41 (0)22 379 58 58
1211 Geneve 4,
Switzerland     www.isb-sib.ch - www.uniprot.org
Follow us at https://twitter.com/#!/uniprot