Re: Comments on draft #3

On 3/24/15 4:18 AM, Karen Coyle wrote:
> Holger, I do like those examples. They still need instance data.

Instance data is present in "EXAMPLE 2: Sample Issue instances with
resulting constraint violations" if you scroll a bit further down. Is
this not clear enough?

> In spite of this, the first audience described by Arthur is still not
> served in this draft. You may not have a strong idea of how the
> document should address that audience; if that's the case, then
> perhaps some others of us could draw up some content for that section.
> It shouldn't all be on you, after all!

I'd be happy to receive input and diffs on any aspect of the document.
Much of my prose is very brief, as I thought would be best for a formal
specification. While we can certainly make it more readable for
beginners, I don't see this becoming a tutorial (if that's what you are
referring to).

Thanks,