Re: Implementation feasibility

On 3/23/2015 19:59, Jose Emilio Labra Gayo wrote:
> You are the one that is claiming that it can be implemented without
> SPARQL so you are the one who should prove it.

Done: https://github.com/HolgerKnublauch/shacl-lite

Currently supports sh:allowedValues, sh:hasValue, sh:min/maxCount,
sh:nodeType, sh:valueShape, and sh:OrConstraint

Of course this needs more testing (which will greatly benefit from test
cases now). And I am sure I have left silly bugs in this short amount of
time - so far I only spent two hours on this proof-of-concept.

A more useful test would be if someone else than me would implement such
an engine too, so that we can determine which aspects of the spec
require clarification for someone who doesn't have my background.

Cheers,
Holger