Re: Pragmatic Proposal for the Structure of the SHACL Spec

> By the way I have also restructured the Overview of the Core Features so
> that it is only about *local* constraints. I have moved *global*
> constraints to the second half.

My gut feeling is that the global constraints will be used most often
with the least complex data, and therefore should be in the core.

I don't see language that states how to define the desired focus node in
the SHACL language, and that should be very early on in the document. Is
this because we do not have agreement on that? If so, I would like there
be a placeholder, probably in section 3, Shapes. This would define local
and global shapes.

BTW, the term "local shapes" does not appear anywhere in the document yet.