Re: documents produced by working group members

In http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/semantics/ there is

This document was published by the RDF Data Shapes Working Group as an
Editor's Draft.

I don't think that this is correct at all.

Maybe this is a ReSpec issue.  In that case, ReSpec should be changed.

peter