Re: How would option b) on the last straw poll of 12 March work?

Eric,

this looks like yet another ShEx specification to me. None of the input
from the "SPIN" camp from the last half a year has been integrated. You
should probably rename your document accordingly, at least to clarify
that this is about some variant of the SHACL Core Profile only.

Thanks,
Holger