--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

----- Forwarded by Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM on 03/11/2015 09:36 AM
-----

From:   Doodle <mailer@doodle.com>
To:     Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Date:   03/11/2015 09:35 AM
Subject:        Doodle: Link for poll "RDF Data Shapes WG F2F3"

Hi Arnaud J Le Hors,

You have initiated a poll "RDF Data Shapes WG F2F3" at Doodle. The
link to your poll is:

http://doodle.com/4u8626tmapfxv6iw

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not
forget to cast your vote, too.

(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have
used your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)

- Your Doodle Team

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich