Re: SHACL semantics - any alternatives to SPARQL?

On 3/7/15 2:38 AM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> I'm one of the members of the working group that have been voicing and
> writing disapprovals, but I'm certainly not the only one.

Yes and I believe I have addressed your recent comments. I have
integrated the scope feature, clarified the wording around SPARQL and
clearly marked TODO items and ISSUES where we disagree for now. But
overall these disagreements appear rather minor to me and include things
that can and will be discussed further.

Overall, I think this WG could use some input from other people than the
handful of very vocal members. I think feedback from the outside would
help. We also need more real-time conversations within the group. I
don't think we are all that far apart from each other, but these emails
always focus on the differences rather than the commonalities.

Cheers,
Holger