Re: On the inevitability of SPARQL/SPIN for SHAQL

On 3/2/15 7:04 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> Even if other execution languages for SHACL are possible, an execution
> language selector in SHACL will only balkanize SHACL.  I am not in favour of
> allowing alternative execution languages in the specification of SHACL.

So this appears to be a needed decision point for the group, whether
SHACL is a constraint language (to be developed in one or more
solutions, including SPARQL) or whether it is an implementation of
SPARQL for constraint validation.

Until we decide, it doesn't seem possible to go forward.