Re: RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 18 June 2015

A way forward here would be

- Suppress any text derived from rdfs:comments from the REF document
- Add comments back in once we agree on their meaning in the spec
- Remove the Appendix from the spec, replace with hyperlinks into REF
- (Alternatively, make REF the appendix, I have no strong opinion)

For the other comments, Peter, I would need more details. These sound
like general design issues, and not editorial, so they would apply to
the spec too.

Holger