Re: On LDOM

Peter,

I, for one, could use a less terse exposition of your thoughts. Is the
use of classes the crux of your argument or the totality of it? Are the
domains and ranges you refer to limited to those defined in the RDF or
OWL ontology, or can they also be defined in the validation language?
etc etc etc Oh, and is this all answered in your proposed CONSTRAINTS
language? (Which is on my "re-read again and again" list.)

Thanks,
kc