Re: Shapes are Classes, even if you don't use rdf:type

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
wrote:

> On 1/26/15, 4:56 PM, Dimitris Kontokostas wrote:
>

>> This is exactly how RDFUnit deals with constraint discovery and I 'd
>> definitely +1 this approach
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-data-shapes-wg/
>> 2014Nov/0245.html
>>

> Agreed, and I did not make that connection back then. It looks indeed very
> similar. If you have time, maybe you want to go through the rest of the
> RDFUnit vocabulary to see if LDOM could benefit from other RDFUnit
> features? Maybe you can also help drafting an possible implementation -
> what about ldom:context pointing at ldom:Context instances, which must be
> URIs and may have ldom:subContextOf to form a simple inclusion hierarchy?

I waiting  to finalize a bit on the constraint definition vocabulary, after
that it would be easy to provide a draft (well, probably hacky)
implementation of LDOM and suggest some missing RDFUnit features.
Personally, my time is quite limited at the moment and I feel we are keep
opening too many topics that I can deal with.

Thanks,
Dimitris

> Thanks!

Dimitris Kontokostas