Re: Fwd: Re: Added Requirement: Static Constraints

I have edited the requirements document with some comments and objections.
In the case of static constraints, I said that I didn't like the name
"static" and maybe, a more intuitive name, like "global" constraints, could
be more descriptive.

But apart from that, I think a more technology neutral way to describe what
the requirement means is the selection of which nodes are affected by a
constraint description. Which in the case of "static constraints" means all
the nodes.

One possibility is that the nodes affected are those nodes that are
instances of some specific class (which I think is the default possibility
in SPIN), another possibility is all the nodes ("static constraints") and
another one is to select one specific node (which was also added as another
requirement [1].

I grouped those possibilities in a section titled "Selection of nodes" [2]
where I included the
the three possibilities as three different requirements.

I hope this clarifies the requirements in a more technology neutral way...

[1]
https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Requirements#Evaluating_Constraints_for_a_Single_Node_Only
[2] https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Requirements#Selection_of_nodes

Best regards, Jose Labra