Re: AW: Re: Versioning (Repository?) for WG Drafts

Hi Simon,

While the W3C used to use CVS it has been using Mercurial for a while but
most WGs are now transitioning to Github and the system team is working on
better integrating github with the W3C systems. Unless you prefer
something else this is therefore the way to go.

With that in mind, Eric created a github repo for us to use within the W3C
space.
https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes

And a team to give people access:
https://github.com/orgs/w3c/teams/data-shapes-editors

Please, give him your userid and he will add you to the team, and let me
know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group