Re: AW: Re: Versioning (Repository?) for WG Drafts

* Antonio David Pérez Morales <adperezmorales@gmail.com> [2015-01-16 08:42+0100]
> Hi people
>
> Like Simon, I'm also currently getting familiar with ReSpec after the
> Christmas holidays.

sounds like a great xmass!

> I would like to have access to the GitHub repo which I think will be useful
> when doing drafts and keeping the history of changes.

FYI, the world has read access; adding your name gives you write.

> @Eric , would you mind to give us access? (in my case, my GitHub Id is
> adperezmorales)

done.
I see pending invitations to:
    adperezmorales
    simonstey
    kcoyle

You all have to click something somewhere to say you accept invitation
to this elite club.

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509