Re: shapes-ISSUE-41 (property paths (sh:path?)): Using property paths to refer to values/types? [SHACL Spec]

> Well, at least we have a proposal for an extension mechanism.
>
> Whether it is something that the WG will endorse and whether it is elegant
> are less clear.

Unless we want to turn in infinite circles we should officially approve
or reject the ability to embed SPARQL queries as constraints as soon as
possible. Without such a decision, how could we even decide what goes
into the core high-level language? Or shall we pre-emptively reinvent
our own SPARQL variant just in case the real SPARQL doesn't make it into
the standard?!