Re: Compilation of WG resolutions

"Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote on 04/04/2015
08:52:39 AM:

> From: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
> To: Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
> Cc: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
> Date: 04/04/2015 08:52 AM
> Subject: Re: Compilation of WG resolutions

> One thing to consider adding is to put the dates in.  It's not hard to
find
> out the dates, but seen them might be useful.

Done.
http://www.w3.org/2014/shapes-resolutions

Check it out and let me know if that works for you. We could be much
fancier with the format but that seems to do the job and I kind of like it
being compact.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

> peter
>

> On 04/04/2015 07:41 AM, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> > "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote on
04/03/2015
> > 01:08:51 PM:
> >
> >> From: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com> To: Arnaud