Re: Some remarks on the draft Primer doc

On 4/1/2015 18:06, Paul Hermans wrote:
> a) the links in the document for making comments do not work (heading:
> Status of this Document)
>
> b) the namespace used with prefix sh is different from the one used in
> the spec
> http://www.w3.org/ns/shacl/core#
> versus
> http://www.w3.org/ns/shacl#

Thanks, fixed.

Having said this, I am not sure whether this Primer document should
still be maintained - the WG voted against publishing it in its current
form.

I have also swapped the order of authors, as Eric had completely
rewritten my original draft. I would prefer being deleted from the list
of editors if I may.

Holger