Re: shapes-ISSUE-32 (SHACL+-): SHACL = high-level + extensions ? [SHACL Spec]

Peter, I wouldn't consider the extension mechanism an "add-on." It has
to be fully integrated with the SHACL language. However, I'm not sure
how this changes the work of the group, nor if that distinction is
significant for users of SHACL. Perhaps you could say more about your
concern?

kc