Re: Screen sharing during F2F

Although there is a network that the WG can use on Friday, the IT organization
at Nuance still worries about using IRC and other simple protocols for virus
control.

The WG may have to use the web interface to get to the W3C IRC server.  Other
protocols, e.g., those permitting screen sharing, may also be problematic.

HTTP, POP, IMAP, and SMTP do all work.

I'm not a good test case for determining what will work or not, as I have
beaten the IT organization over the head with several lead pipes resulting in
exceptions to general IT policies being made for me.

peter