Re: Screen sharing during F2F

Ok it sounds like there will be technical obstacles. Systems like
Gotomeeting indeed use some unusual ports etc. We can of course live
without it, assuming that IRC is used and all relevant documents are
online. The problem arises for interactive sessions in which, for
example, requirements are being discussed. And as far as I understood
it, the first day will be at a location that has a more liberal internet
policy. If there is a way to set up such a meeting, and the presenters
are willing to share their screens, then I guess Ralph can create a
GotoMeeting on Thursday and invite the remote participants via IRC.

Having said all this, I would not want to be an extra burden to the
smooth operation of the meeting - it's a face-to-face after all - and
IRC and voice will hopefully be enough.

Thanks,