Re: Screen sharing during F2F

Hi Holger,

What I meant on the call is that screen sharing is not something that is
part of W3C's provided services and it is not typically used. We usually
relies on irc+phone, and share documents, including presentations, via
URLs.

But if TopQuadrant can provide some screen sharing service I'm definitely
not against using it.

Regards.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group